- Customers must wash their hands immediately after checking in at the reception desk.
- Customers must sit at least 6ft from others while in our reception area or wait inside their vehicle until noted to come in, after they have checked in at the front desk. Customers must try to maintain a distance of at least 6ft apart from others sitting in our reception area.
- Customers must provide and wear their own face mask during their service, or must purchase and wear a disposable face mask from us at a cost of $1.00 each.
- All guests and customers must wash their hands immediately after checking in at the front desk.
- If a customer shows signs of illness, cold, and/or fever, their service will not be performed.
- All of our stylists will be wearing face masks, using a brand-new disposable cutting cape for each customer, and will be sanitizing their stations and surrounding areas between each customer.
We will make every effort to remain on schedule and to respect the time of every guest.
Please be courteous to others and arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
The Groom Room reserves the right to shorten or reschedule a service following a late arrival.
The Groom Room reserves the right to charge 100% of the service price for a No-Show, or a cancellation that is not made at least 2 hours prior to the appointment time.